Password Manager is a fully featured application for storing password details using Apple’s built-in Cryptography functions to securely encrypt and decrypt those password details.
The features provided by Password Manager are:Strong encryption using Apple’s Cryptography functions.
- Strong encryption using Apple’s Cryptography functions.
- Security features to automatically or manually hide password details with an optional requirement to enter the Master Password before redisplaying the password details.
- A dictionary of password phrases that can be randomly assembled into over 12 billion different passwords. These passwords can either be used unaltered as a new password for one of your sites. Alternative you can modify the suggested password to make it even more unique.
- Elimination of all communication software from the application to ensure there is no risk of password details being sent over an internet connection.
- There are no “hooks” of any sort between Password Manager and any other application. This means that there is no risk of another program compromising the security of the passwords protected by Password Manager.
- The ability to create multiple password files.
- Copy and Paste functions that will copy a URL, User-Id or Password to the system clipboard for pasting into a browser or other application that needs user-id and password details.
- An Import options using a comma delimited text file to add passwords into Password Manager.
- An Export option to create a comma delimited text file of passwords maintained by Password Manager.
- A two way search function that will show password details for sites beginning with the entered characters or containing those characters.
- The ultimate in eye-candy: a security feature that will hide all password details shown on a Password Manager screen and replace them with your favorite image!
- A simple and elegant screen display of passwords managed by Password Manager:
Password Manager is available from the Apple App Store.